- This event has passed.
Building Independence: The Road Map for Teaching Life skills
June 18, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
• How to capitalize on the skills person served already has
• To prioritize and identify socially significant skills to teach
• To break down a complex task into teachable units
• Effective teaching strategies
• To motivate an individual to participate and learn daily living skills
• To identify the level of support needed to complete the task and steps to gradually move towards independence
Target Audience: Caregivers, Agency staff
Registration is now open.
To register, please call toll-free at 1-855-437-7095
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org